VPSA-950Nm3/h(O2) PSA Oxygen Generator
Output, purity and pressure
Pressure ex. battery limit of plant
After boosting ≥0.5
Oil-free, water-free, dust-free
Notes: Nm3 indicates it is under the condition of 0.101325 MPa(A) and 0℃.
- The output and pressure of gaseous product are measured at the
battery limit of the plant, and the range of temperature is 20～40℃.
- The plant can run during the 50-110% loading of the design
The complete set of pressure swing adsorption (PSA) oxygen
generation system is composed with blower, vacuum pump, switching
valve, adsorber, oxygen balance tank, oxygen booster and oxygen
storage tank. The feed air with particle impurities removed is
cleaned of moisture and nitrogen by molecular sieve. The oxygen
(including argon) is non-adsorption component, and goes from the
top outlet of adsorber to oxygen balance tank as product.
When the adsorber conducts the adsorption to a certain degree, the
adsorbent will reach saturation condition. It can utilize vacuum
pump to vacuumize the adsrober through switching valve, by which
way the adsorbent is generated.
Applications and Advantages:
The PSA is widely applied in metallurgy, chemical industry,
national defense, medical treatment, petroleum, electron and
environmental protection, etc. And it owns the following advantages
compared with the other air separation technology:
- High product purity & flexibly adjusted
- Low power consumption
- Simple process
- Separate various gases without complex preprocessing procedure
- Small investment, low operation cost, easy maintenance, less
maintenance time and high rate of operation
- Computer controls the PSA system with high degree of automation,
easy operation, and can achieve full automatic operation.
- High reliability of the plant
- Long service of adsorbent
- Good environmental benefit